- 1994 Bachelor Medicine and Surgery, University of Queensland
- 2003 Fellow Royal Australasian College of Physicians Anaesthetists
- 2014 Master of Public Health and Biostatistics, University of Newcastle
- 2015 Master of Business Administration University of Newcastle
- 2016 Master of Medicine (Sleep), University of Sydney
- 2017 Certificate in Law and Medical Ethics, University of Edinburgh
- 2017 JD student Australian National University
- Clinical and Research Fellow in Cystic Fibrosis and Lung Transplantation, The Prince Charles Hospital, Brisbane.
- Research Fellow and PhD Candidate NHMRC scholar in bronchiectasis, The Prince Charles Hospital, Brisbane
- Visiting Medical Specialist, Thoracic and Sleep Medicine, St Andrews War Memorial Hospital Brisbane.
- Medical Director, Integrative Pulmonary Care, St Andrews Place Spring Hill Brisbane.
- Visiting Medical Specialist, Blue Hills Lung Centre, Lismore, New South Wales.
Independent Expert Experience
- Thirteen years and current experience as a respiratory, thoracic and sleep physician.
- Independent Medical Examinations for industrial lung diseases
- Expert Witness (District Court, Supreme Court in person and telephone)
- Interventional Pulmonology
- Tertiary level adult Thoracic Respiratory and Sleep disorders
- Clinical and Population Epidemiology
- Holistic Medical Care
Affiliations & Memberships
- American Thoracic Society
- European Respiratory Society
- World Association of Bronchology and Interventional Pulmonology
- Medicolegal Society of Queensland