Dr Mark Suss is an Anaesthetist with over 13 years’ experience. He has worked exclusively in the private sector in Melbourne, Australia.
Dr Suss is a member of the Australia and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists, Australian Society of Anaesthetists, Australian Lawyers’ Alliance and Law Institute of Victoria.
- 2020 GDipLegPrac: College of Law
- 2020 LLB: Bachelor of Laws, University of New England
- 2009 PGDipEcho: University of Melbourne
- 2008 FANZCA: Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists
- 2003 GDipClinEpi: Monash University
- 1998 MBBS: University of Melbourne
- Visiting Medical Officer, Cabrini Health
- Visiting Medical Officer, Epworth Healthcare
- Medical Practitioner with Specialist Registration
- Australian Lawyer