Dr Evans has been a medical practitioner for twenty years including most recently seven years in specialist practice.
Dr Evans is a Consultant Physician at the Professor Tess Cramond Multidisciplinary Pain Centre, Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital, where she is Director of Registrar Training.
Dr Evans has a special interest in chronic pelvic pain, chronic non-malignant pain conditions and palliative medicine.
Dr Evans is a Consultant Anaesthetist at the Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital Brisbane.
Dr Evans has provided independent medical examinations by way of reports and teleconferencing for insurance organisations and law firms.
Qualifications and Fellowships
- Bachelor of Science (Mathematics) 1996 University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery 2000 University of Queensland
- Fellow, Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists 2013
- Fellow, Faculty of Pain Medicine Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists 2014
- Guides to Evaluation of Permanent Impairment (WorkCover Queensland) 2018
- Consultant Anaesthetist and Pain Medicine Physician, Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital, Brisbane
- Supervisor of Pain Medicine Training, Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital, Brisbane
- Visiting Medical Officer, St Vincent’s Hospital, Brisbane
- Visiting Medical Officer, SKiP (Supporting Kids in Pain)
- Palliative Care Fellow, Queensland Children’s Hospital, Brisbane