Dr Forde has been a medical practitioner for 41 years, of which 31 years have been in specialist practice as an obstetrician, gynaecologist and fertility expert.
Dr Forde is the currently the Director of Gynaecologist, St Andrew’s War Memorial Hospital and is a member of the Medical Tribunal for WorkCover Queensland.
Dr Forde has provided expert medical opinions in personal injury, workers compensation and professional standards.
Dr Forde is AMA 5th Edition qualified, as well as an Expert Witness course by RANZCOG and is listed as an expert witness with RANZCOG.
- 1983 B.M.B.S Flinders Uni of S.A.
- 1986 Dip. R.A.C.O.G
- 1990 M.R.A.C.O.G
- 1992 M.R.C.O.G
- 1993 F.R.A.C.O.G
- 1998 F.R.A.N.Z.C.O.G
- 2005 F.R.C.O.G
- 2011 Australian Institute of Company Directors Not for Profit Board Course.
Past Clinical Service
- Gynaecologist for the International Olympic Committee – Winter Olympic Vancouver 2010
- Gynaecologist for the International Paralympic Committee – Winter Olympic Vancouver 2010
- Senior Consultant – Mater Hospital 1992 – 2010
- Gynaecologist for the Aboriginal and Islander Health Centre Woolloongabba/West End 1994 – 2007
- Gynaecologist for Galangoor Duwalami Primary Health Care Service Hervey Bay Qld 2012 – 2014
- Visiting Gynaecologist Gympie 2012 – 2017
Current Non Clinical Service
- Examiner for the Australian Medical Council since 2008
- Examiner for RANZCOG since 2006
- Member of General Medical Assessment Tribunal for Worksafe Qld since 2003
- Member of Queensland Board of the Medical Board of Australia 2020
- ANZJOG Editorial Reviewer 2022