Dr Scott has been a specialist medical practitioner for thirty years.
Dr Scott is a Senior Staff Specialist in ICU-SCUH at Sunshine Coast University Hospital since 2017 and Executive Director of Medical Services at Buderim Private Hospital.
Dr Scott has a special continuing interest in Bioethics/Law/Echocardiography.
Dr Scott was previously a Supervisor of Training for Intensive Care Unit at Nambour General Hospital.
Qualifications and Fellowships
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery 1982 University of Queensland
- Fellow, Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists 1992
- Faculty of Intensive Care, Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists 1996
- Joint Faculty of Intensive Care Medicine 2002
- Fellow of Intensive Care Medicine 2009
- Senior Staff Specialist ICU-SCUH Sunshine Coast University Hospital
- Executive Director of Medical Services Buderim Private Hospital
- Senior Clinical Lecturer at the University of Queensland